As the coronavirus evolved into a global pandemic, media outlets embraced their role as essential businesses and experienced a swell of traffic from existing and new readers. However, the rise in readership coincided with a dramatic drop in advertising revenue.
The industry has reacted with a host of strategies to address the immediate impact on business models caused by the pandemic. But what happens next? How should industry leaders reimagine innovation and business models to prepare for a post-pandemic world?
The Subscribed Institute gathered perspectives from thought leaders and expert practitioners, including:
- Jenny Connelly, SVP of Product and Technology at Penske Media Corporation
- Curtis Huber, Senior Director, Circulation and Audience Revenue at The Seattle Times
- Frank Ernst, VP of Subscribed Strategy Group at Zuora
Download this ebook to learn more about:
- Business model transformations that you can undertake today to be better prepared for future economic upheavals
- The importance of revenue diversification and audience-centric models
- Strategies to increase customer value and retention in a post-pandemic world